Thursday, July 16, 2009

WELCOME HOME MY BABIES

After two days with their daddy, the girls are back home, where they belong. Once the initial hugs and kisses are given, to me and the kitties, the girls scattered to their own various activities.


Madison is suddenly on a Barbie kick, which is fine by me, although I will probably not indulge this hobby as much as I did the Polly's. One can only have too many play houses. And miniature shoes.


Trinity dug out some sort of activity book, and with a pair of scissors and markers, invented her own new game. However, she only allowed Gumby to play with her. Initially I was offended until I remembered Gumby had spent a long day misplaced with Mr. Garlic Powder and Ms. Basil. So I let it slide.
When it comes down to it, I don't care what they are doing, or how big a mess they are making, as long as they are here and safe. And not bleeding.


Shelly
'Cause I'm outta band-aids

No comments: