Monday, March 16, 2009

WE'RE BACK!!



Thank God I finally got my computer back!!! I have felt lost for the past week and I'm very happy to be plugged back in.
Although I was able to get my computer back, all cleaned up with a brand new hard drive, the computer people are having trouble retrieving my data from the old hard drive. The data consists almost entirely of pictures, so I'm hoping they will succeed. Let's have a moment of silence and say a prayer.

In the meantime, I am so very happy to be able to blog again, although I am once again disappointed in the pictures that my jacked-up camera takes. I think I might have to actually buy a new one. Since pictures mean a lot to me, and I utilize them in my blog, I just really want a decent camera. What's the point of taking pictures if they're going to be blurry and unacceptable?

ANYWAY, this picture was taken on the Ober-Gatlinberg Tram, where we were VERY high up in the mountains. Everyone enjoyed the ride and we can't wait to go back. Especially now that we have connections, i.e. Larry, a Snowmaker (it says it on his hat).


Shelly
You missed me didn't you?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

WELCOME BACK!! Do not buy a camera! I promise by the 28th we will have a package in the mail with the cameras that we are not using.....in the meantime, use Trinity's. And, while you're at it, have Trinity take some more picturess....she's so good at it!

Becky said...

HOORAY!!! Glad to see you are back! I am saying a prayer that they can retrieve your data! Before you buy a camera...invest in a external hard drive...to save those pics from that nasty hard drive!!!