Friday, May 14, 2010

POOL PARTY



Madison's Date Night was sort of a bust in way, but in a way it was not. I had some car issues to deal with, and in the meantime we were left to wander around Walmart. Since we have our fill of Polly's, Madison suggested we get a pool. It took us a long time to find the right pool. I didn't want to waste money on a silly, baby pool, but nor can I afford the 'real' pool. So I chose the mid-grade model. No bells and whistles, but it will accommodate them both on a hot summer day.



We finally arrived home, sort of late, with a storm brewing. But I blew up the pool anyway, and we put it in the dining room. Instantly, Madison started filling it with her Under Water World. It took her awhile, as all grand creations do. Everyone and everything must be placed just so. And she did it. It was spectacular. Ya'll have no idea.


Shelly
Get on board

No comments: