Friday, February 26, 2010

ME AND MADISON

*This was meant to be posted last weekend**

So me and Andrew (the ex-husband) have decided to incorporate One-on-One's with the girls into our schedule. This would give each parent time with each child one-on-one. There would be no fighting, no competition amongst the youngsters. And as a parent, we can focus on one child's needs, instead of constantly being pulled in different directions.


So on Friday, it was just me and Madison. And it was a complete pleasure. We had a wonderful time. She of course had to get dressed up, and that tickled me to death. We baked and colored and made a fort in the kitchen.


I was able to fully enjoy her world, and of course she basked in my complete attention. A win-win situation.

Shelly
Thank you, babe, for a grand time

No comments: