Sunday, November 15, 2009

SHOP-VAC

I found my new favorite tool. The Shop-Vac!!! It's wonderful! I named it Claire. But let me back the story up a second...


Andrew, my ex-husband, offered to fix my drivers side car doorhandle for me. It had been broken for months and I couldn't open the door from the outside. I don't know where his good-will gesture came from, but I jumped on it. In the process he took the passenger seat out (for better access to the door), and revealed the underworld of the House-Van. It was so disgusting, I was actually a little bit embarressed, which is why I didn't take a picture. I simply dragged the Shop-Vac out from the dusty corner of the garage and went to work. I giggled madly as it sucked up everything and anything. From M&M's to broken crayons, the Shop-Vac took in everything and didn't spit anything back out at me like vacuums do. I was in heaven. I just love tools that get the job done. And thanks to to Andrew and to Shop-Vac, Claire, I have a very clean House-Van with working doors.

Shelly
Loves a good sucker

No comments: