Saturday, May 9, 2009

POOR THING


This poor plant/fower thing. Trinity handed it to me when I picked her up this evening. For Mother's day. She'd been excitd for DAYS to show me this plant. Please God, don't let me kill it. Please. I don't know what to do with it. It's little and has pretty little flowers. I want to plant it, because that's what I'm supposed to do, right? And I want to. I want to put it in a small pot. And then a bigger pot. And then in the garden. I just don't know what to do. I don't even know what sort of flower/plant this is. What should I do?


Shelly
Don't let it die

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Ok, this could be serious since we all know how you take care (or don't) of plants and we certainly cannot let this one die since it is a Mother's Day gift.

Grandpa is the gardener in this house so I'll have him get back to you on this one. That is, if he can pull himself away from his bunny tale.

PopPop said...

it looks to me like an impatient you should plant it in the shade and you MUST water it!

Poirier Family said...

Yes I to think it an impatient. PopPop is right they like the shade and water when dry don't over water it!! Good Luck!!!

:) Susan