Thursday, January 29, 2009

SMILE!!

When I do my grocery shopping, I tend to refrain from buying "gimmick" foods. These items draw you in with their flashy packaging or popular character (i.e. Nemo, SpongeBob) advertising. Not only are they more expensive, but they usually taste like crap. Trinity has consistently asked for these "smiley face" french fries and I finally relented.



Let me just say, these are little faces of potato deliciousness!! They are crispy on the outside, but mashed potato on the inside. Not only do they taste like heaven, but they're HAPPY. Pure genius!!

Shelly
More please

1 comment:

Barbara said...

While we were at Pick n Save today doing our weekly shopping, what did we happen to spot in the frozen vegetable freezer but smiling little white potatoe faces!

Call us "easy" but we couldn't resist either and there is now a bag sitting in OUR freezer.

Mom