Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WET WEEKEND


The first lake experience this weekend was at Lake Tellico, a lake outside Knoxville. My guy BFF, Kenny, has a nephew that has a boat, and every Saturday they go to the lake with family and friends. Me and Madison happily tagged along this time. It was really sort of cool. The boat picked us up on the dock, drove us to a hidden cove, and dropped anchor. To get in the water, we had no choice but to jump off the boat.


And jump off we did. It was a great time meeting new people and floating in the water. I got quite sunburned, but it was well worth it.


On Sunday, I had plans just to hang out at the house due to my sun burn. But Nick coerced us to come to Douglas Lake with him and his kids. So I wore a hat and stayed in the shade so that Madison could have her day on the wave runner. She was beyond happy.


Shelly
So many lakes. so little time

1 comment:

Barbara said...

And, we can't wait!!!