Monday, November 23, 2009

MOMMY GOT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES

My friend Brianna works at Puma, which sells athletic shoes and clothes. For Black Friday, Puma brings in the friends and family members of their employees to help out during the shopping frenzy. Not only do they get paid, but they get a free pair of shoes. I jumped at the chance, not only for some extra money, but mostly for the SHOES.


I have desperately been needing some new work shoes. I've had my Sketchers for years now, and they are literally on their deathbed. However, comfortable, durable shoes aren't cheap. I simply can't justify spending $80 on a new pair of shoes for myself when the girls need new clothes.



But thanks to Puma and Brianna, I don't have to worry about that anymore. I've got an awesome new pair of shoes (they're so great, I'm wearing them in the house instead of my slippers), and all I have to do is wear is wear a fluorescent t-shirt and carry shoe boxes. It's a done deal.


Shelly
Has some happy feet

1 comment:

Mom said...

I like the shirt......remember, if they push you, push them back!