Tuesday, July 28, 2009

VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL

Last week, the girls went to Vacation Bible School. It was sort of sprung on me at the last minute by their dad and mamaw, but I was in complete compliance. I have taken the girls to church a few times in the past, and they had loved it. I knew they would have a good time, and they did.


On the last day, their class sang a song, complete with a puppet show, about how Jesus loves all the little children, and it was simply precious. Afterwards I was presented with a box full of art projects that they had worked on all week. Included were these bumble bees.....

Trinity is finally learning to smile with teeth. Although this looks more like a grimace, I'm happy to see the pearly whites...


Madison looks like the devil itself in this picture. Poor child...

The girls really had a good time at Bible School (Trinity was greatly disappointed when she realized she wasn't going back today). Plus it made me realize that we all need a little faith in our lives. I know I do.


Shelly
Amen

1 comment:

Mom said...

AMEN!! Hey, since Trinity is getting her permanent teeth, I think she might be starting to look like her mommy!