Saturday, August 8, 2009

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT


Madison is starting school this year. In response, my anxiety level has tripled. I find it hard to breathe, sometimes, to even think about it. It's not that I don't want her to learn. Because I certainly do. It's not that I don't want her to depend on only me. Because she hasn't. She has had many people in her life that have taught her, and been there for her. I guess I'm just scared for her. In her eyes, the world is a magical place, full of rainbows and fairies. Everything is sunshine in her eyes. I'm truly afraid that she will be devoured in the real world. I want her to stay little and precious forever. She's my butterfly and I don't want to let her go yet.

Shelly
Is gonna cry

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh Honey.....you'll get through it. I know, you feel like you need to wrap her in cotton batting forever but she needs to grow, see what the world holds for her and the world is waiting for her.

But you can cry; that's ok.