Monday, May 25, 2009

CHECK OUT THESE OUTFITS!!

My girls are notorious for their dress-up outfits. They come up with some of the craziest stuff I've ever seen, utilizing anything, and everything. So although these most recent concoctions aren't their grandest, they still made me laugh...


Trinity is wearing a Tennesssee t-shirt (Go Big Orange!), a pink shawl, black silk pants and MY slippers. She accessorized the outfit with a santa hat and dinosaur sunglasses.



Madison kept things a little bit more low-key this time, with a Mommy shirt and a satin red purse. HOWEVER, for whatever reason, she topped HER Santa hat off with a baby-doll bath tub. Don't ask me why.




As you can see, they are quite proud of themselves. And happy kids make for a happy mommy.


Shelly
Has a very lenient fashion sense

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Score: Trinity 9.3
Madison 9.0

The bathtub was a nice touch on Madison but I think Trinity caught that "layered" look really well!