Sunday, April 12, 2009

GET EM BABY!!!!!

Easter would not be the same without a good'ole muddy, knock-em down Easter Egg Hunt. Theresa graciously invited the girls to join her grandchildren at the one she hosts at her house every year.



While Theresa kept the kids corralled in the house, me and the other parents hid the 300 plus eggs in her yard. We gave the younger kids a slight head start but after that, the race was on.



Trinity held her own, as usual. I saw her knock down a kid in one mad scramble, while I cheered her on. That's my girl!



Madison was a bit slower to get the hang of it (I think she was actually looking for her name on the eggs. She kept picking them up and putting them back down). She finally figured it out, and her and another little boy did a clean sweep of the side yard. (That's her on the left)



All the kids got tons of eggs, filled with candy and quarters, and they received a big chocolate bunny at the end. It was really a lot of fun and the girls had a ball. It made me want to host my own Easter Egg Hunt some day.






Shelly
Just might like Easter after all

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I think that would be a great idea for next year....a Easter egg hunt at our house!! Little wine for the parents, lots of sugar for the kids!