Thursday, April 2, 2009

ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID...



This is my FOURTH time as a bridesmaid. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. Perhaps I'm destined to stand by (prettily) as happy couples everywhere join together and live happily ever after. Maybe I'm simply a good luck charm, since all four couples are still together. Either way, everyone looked great, the wedding went perfectly, and everyone was impressed that I didn't fall down in my heels (even after a few cocktails).


Shelly
Does anyone need a purple dress?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh my.....you look so......PURPLE! But as usual, simply beautiful; you always did "clean up" well.

I'm sure Trinity and Tinkerbell will get some use out of the dress after you leave it hang in the closet for a year thinking you will wear it again.

Oh heck, skip the year and go right to "dress up" drawer.

P.S. I just want to know if anyone "hit" on you being that you were so gorgeous!