Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know we did. Although I had to work, I made it just in time to dinner at the O'Briens. This is our fourth year going there for Thanksgiving and it's always great. The same people are always there, so it feels like seeing family. The TV's were blasting football while the numerous children ran around like little Indians. Dinner was awesome and with everyone helping with clean-up, it was done in a flash. In all the chaos and catching up, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but here's one with the girls and their BFF Kelsey eating cupcakes. (I was told to bring dessert for the kids and I scored multiple points with these.) All in all, it was great and exhausting, and I can't wait to do it again next year.

Shelly
Looking for some left-overs

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You are the "Cupcake Queen". I think of cupcakes, I think of Shelly!