Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WHAT? NO KEN DOLLS?



A friend at work, Emily, told me one day that she used to collect Barbies and asked if I wanted some. Of course I said yes, since we are in the midst of the Barbie phase at my house. To my surprise, she was an actual COLLECTOR, meaning she kept her Barbies in the original packaging, never opened. Some of these Barbies go back to MY day or farther, and are probably worth money. Part of me wants to utilize my new-found prizes for Christmas, but the other half wants to go on E-Bay and see what they're worth. What to do, what to do....

Shelly
Indecisive as usual

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Put them away until we get there....I gotta see this! Whatever you do, don't show them to the girls and don't open the boxes.....you may get through college yet!

Becky said...

I say check out Ebay!! You could be sitting on a gold mine!! LOL