Sunday, September 7, 2008

DRESS UP TIME!


We're pretty lazy around here on Fridays. It's the end of the week for everybody and it's time to relax. Dinner usually consists of cheese pizza and Popsicles, and bath time is put off until the next day. I let the girls play and ultimately make a huge mess, but who cares? I'll crack the whip in the morning. The girls will more often than not, ransack the "Dress-up Drawer', which contains a collection of things from swim goggles to Cinderella gloves. This drawer holds a variety of wigs, sunglasses, hats, shoes, and purses. Old Halloween costumes and Christmas dresses ultimately end up there and become a part of extravagant imaginary fairy tales.
On this particular evening, as I'm lounging on the couch watching Big Brother (Thank GOD for DVR) Trinity came waltzing our of her room wearing this ensemble. I didn't catch the story line that prompted this outfit and I was kind of scared to ask. So I did what all good moms do and took a picture. They will never cease to amaze me.

Shelly
Imagination runs wild

No comments: