Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SAY CHEESE!!



As you may, or may not know, my eldest daughter has fancied her herself to be the next Worlds Best Photographer. She loves taking pictures of everything and anything, and she's really quite good. This is a habit I am willingly induldging , opposed to the "Can I have a cookie for breakfast?" one. As a result, I have tons of pictures of stuffed animals, Little People figurines, and other random objects. Here are a few of our favorites from Grandma & Grandpa's visit.














There's plenty more...I think she even took a picture of the garbage cans! I'll post more later.

Shelly
P.S. The picture of Trinity is a Self-Portrait

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I especially like the "self-portrait". I think it would be wonderful for her to get into a hobby such as photography. Gee, it sort of opens up a whole new area for Christmas gifts! She may need her own digital camera...oh my, what an idea!

Grandma

Becky said...

Very cute...looks like we have a little photographer in our family! :)

Becky